The new Popup Picks features something for readers of all ages and interest levels. Collections include:
- Publishers Weekly's selection of diverse e-books
- Adult nonfiction from Library Partner Press, a digital imprint of Wake Forest University specializing in niche nonfiction
- Offerings from TidalWave Productions, a comic book and graphic novel publisher, featuring diverse, fresh voices and innovative storytellers
- A young voices collection from the teen authors of Shout Mouse Press, a publishing house that empowers writers from varied backgrounds to tell their own stories in their own voices
- A selection of beautifully illustrated early learning e-books
- Comics & graphic novels featuring trailblazers and idols
Through RAILS’ partnership with BiblioLabs, any Illinois resident has access to these and thousands of other e-resources free of charge and without needing a login or library card. Items on the BiblioBoard platform have no holds or waiting for titles and can be read by multiple users at the same time.